Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back to Blogging (I hope!)

I have a ginormous zit on my face and I just don't get it. Hello face, I'm not a teenager! Oh and I picked it and made it bleed.  So, now here I sit with a gargantuan (bleeding) pimple on my chin. That's not really why I'm here, obviously. I'm here because I need to write. Particularly, I need to write for a brand new nursing blog I'm contributing to and I've started about 5 different things and the words just aren't flowing. So, I figured what better time to come on to my own poor, neglected bloggy spot and just write whatever comes to mind. AND that happened to be the very moment I realized my blemish was bleeding. Lucky you!

Other things of note... I graduated nursing school. I passed the NCLEX (UGLY, awful, horrible test... but I passed!) I am an RN.  It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm sure that will change once I start my RN job later this month. Oh and of course this new project I am super excited about working on a blog for my wonderful friend's Travel Nursing Website (which I will of course link to once its up and running.  Assuming I can get some words down. Hope to be around here more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails