Friday, June 14, 2013

The little crazy things resolve.

So about the crazy...

The car seems to be working well.  No engine light, no weird shifting.  I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it stays this way and we finally got the final fix.

I found the red box movie. I had it for 10 days. It was in a little cubby hole in the van.  Actually Ben found the movie when I had given up on looking for it. While we were driving, completely by accident.  So, 12 dollars later I turned the stupid movie in. I should have called them and just bought it. Because we didn't even get to watch it. 

We evicted the stray cat from the garage.  Actually all my best efforts failed because I was scared of the thing.  It took up residence behind some boards and I was afraid if I moved them it would attack me.  Cats are scary (aren't they?). So, I left the garage door open and eventually it left. I've seen it roaming around here and there. I still don't know if it has a home. It doesn't look starving or anything.

Good stuff is happening here. Lots of summer fun, and it's exactly what we need right now. We are going to visit my brother and family in Pensacola this weekend and I have so much left to do and it is now midnight so I guess it is left for tomorrow. Once I'm home I need to find a better schedule and motivation to implement it. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails