Thursday, June 6, 2013

More little things

More little things:
Ben talking about his heart "beeping" instead of beating. 

The boys ganging up on me and throwing me in the pool. (Ok, I could have fought harder, but the laughter was well worth it.

Lots of hugs and kisses and "I love yous" coming from the guys. They are really the sweetest, most loving little boys.

The little things can drive you a little bit crazy too, though. 

My car still inexplicably keeps rejecting components of the transmission. Everytime they think they've got it something else fails. I'm really out of energy. This last fix I had to pay for (most of the others have been under warranty of the initial repair.) That was yesterday, and the check engine light came on again today.  So, I'm going back to AAMCO tomorrow and I probably am going to talk to another shop to see if I can get a better idea of why this is happening. Summer fun at it's finest!

There is a cat that has take up residence in our garage.  I'm scared. I don't like cats. Maybe it's the severe allergy talking, but I have no desire to do more than try to shoo it away from afar. Mark wants to adopt it. I told him we can feed it (it doesn't look hungry, but I can't see a collar so I don't know if it's a stray.) It's hiding out, though, escaping from the torrential rains we are having.  I hope he decides to vacate soon.

Yesterday, we rented two redbox movies.  One of them is MIA and I have looked everywhere. No one remembers where they put it.  I told them if I have to pay for it we aren't getting anymore movies this summer. 


Yet, I must remember that life is good. Things can annoy, but all in all I am thankful. Thankful for my family, for the best friends a girl could ask for, and just for the amazingness of this world we live in. The trick is to keep that in mind and keep all the little things in perspective.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails